Instructor Development School – Global Training Declaration of Principles for the Safety Training / Product Training Services
Instructor Development School Changes his Global Training Declaration of Principles for the Safety Training / Product Training Services for the current and future events. For the entire company, it is important to clarify that our training division complies with the laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany. The entire company supplies the armed forces and police forces of both, NATO and non-NATO states, that are assessed as being politically dependable. The company does this in close cooperation with the German authorities and only then as their authorization has been given. Instructor Development School sees itself as a part of the security infrastructure of the free democratic world and operates on a solid legal basis.
We like to clarify our vision and share the new Global Training Policy.
We always reserve the right to refuse customers inquiries regarding the training opportunities in our facility or as stated locally by the country. The entire corporate group and our trainers have a background in Law Enforcement or Military Service. These man or women are in active duty or where formally in service, therefore we restrict our training service only to the following participants:
- Students should be born in a European Union member state.
- Students who where not born inside the European Union should provide us with a copy of an unexpired European Union passport or a Legal Permanent Resident card (“green card”).
- Training inquiries for participants outside of the European Union will only be granted with the approval of the German Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle).
- Personal (terrorism) and related embargo States as are displayed online at the website of the German Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle) which originate from these countries will always be excluded an not excepted as customers. Inquiries or citizens that originate from these countries and would like to be trained in one of our facility’s and don’t holding a European Union unexpired passport or Legal Permanent Resident card (“green card”) will never be accepted as customer. (We use all information from this website as a reference: http://www.ausfuhrkontrolle.info/ausfuhrkontrolle/de/embargos/index.html).
- All students with no exception should show us a certificate of good behavior on a letterhead of a certified governmental body such as a Law Enforcement agency. This document should prove us that the participant is not guilty of any felony and has in no way any criminal history.
- Otherwise the general terms and conditions of Instructor Development School will be applied.